Words Rock! Home |
Sample Content |
Growing Word-Smart Kids
Build word power, spelling skills, grammar and punctuation know-how with Words Rock! Literacy comes alive in this new compelling computer board game. Words Rock! covers ages 4-15 and beyond and can be used by up to 4 people of any age and stage at any one time.
Each player is one of a bunch of street-smart Freak Seekers on the trail of the devious, invisible, slippery Super Slugs in this bounty-hunting free-for-all. Players use Slug-finding tricks and cool gadgets to outsmart the other Seekers.
- Builds word power, spelling skills, grammar & punctuation know-how
- Quirky, fun characters and boardgame bring literacy to life
- Caters for a huge range of ages and stages (4-15+ K-10 and up)
- Designed for a wide variety of learning styles
- Pre-Literacy Activities for young learners included
- Correlated with State curriculums packed with a huge variety of multi-level, teacher-developed, curriculum-focused literacy-building activities.
- Each member of the family competes at the same time at their own level and each has a real chance of winning. Test Grandma's grammar against 6 year-old Vanessa's vocab and 15 year-old Sam's spelling!
- Smart Record-Keeping tracks each player's progress through the literacy activities showing points of strengths as well as areas that need attention.
- Great Value! A single purchase is a great practical investment for the whole family for a whole school lifetime.
- Win 98se or later, 48MB available RAM, 233 MHz or faster, 800x600 in 16 bit colour
- Mac OSX, 48MB available RAM, 233 MHz or faster, 800x600 in 16 bit colour
: New Horizons endeavours to keep this database as accurate as possible. Availability of specific versions and prices of products are subject to change without notice. If there is any significant change to items in your order we will contact you by email or phone before supplying.